Monday, December 15, 2014

Raspberry Coconut Smoothie

Hey everyone!

So excited to share another of my favorite breakfast ideas.  I know the cinnamon rolls were out of this world but I'm sure you might be looking for a little healthier option for today, so here's one of my favorite smoothies.  This raspberry coconut smoothie is an awesome way to get your day going and pump some nutrients into your body.  It's quick and easy and you are going to love it, I guarantee it!!!  Enjoy and please let me know what you and your family think of this yummy breakfast treat.





1 organic banana, peeled
1 cup frozen organic raspberries
1 cup frozen organic strawberries
2 cups organic coconut milk
Spoonful of organic, raw honey, optional but recommended(you'll love it.)

Place in blender, blend away.

1 comment:

  1. Simple ingredients, awesome color. What's not to like? Can't go wrong with coconut milk, either. Great job...

    ReplyDelete