Monday, February 23, 2015

Taya's Spicy Sushi Sauce

OK, it's sushi time!!!!  I love sushi and you will be seeing more posts on this subject in the future from me.  This is my version of a tangy sushi sauce that brings many types of rolls to life!  I'll be post a veggie suchi roll to go with this today.  As always  enjoy!

This should sit in the refrigerator overnight to let the flavors develop, so be sure to make it the day before for the best flavor. It's  not too spicy...my kids love it!



1 cup mayo (I use Vegenaise)
1 tablespoon melted butter
Juice from 1 organic lemon
1 teaspoon organic sugar
1/2 teaspoon organic garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne
Sea salt, to taste
Black Pepper, to taste

Whisk together well. Cover and refrigerate overnight. This will be used to top each piece of sushi. For me, sushi isn't good without this flavorful sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment